Shorten your learning curve…To help you get started, you will find numerous soap making tips and easy-to-follow instructions. But, to simplify things, there are two primary ways to make soap at home:
- The “melt and pour” process is a simple, fast and easy way to make your own unique soap. It is a great way to begin your soapmaking craft. And it is also widely used by many expert soap makers.
- The more complex method of making soap, called “cold process” has been made much easier due to the use of lye and modern technology. And it, also, is much more fun now than it was centuries ago.
- where to get your supplies
- what are some good starter recipes
- what type of soap molds do you want to use
- what ingredients will you use
- what equipment do you need